Sunday, June 24, 2012

I am Noah

Meet my eleven year old (I can't believe I have an eleven year old, crazy).  He eats sleeps and breaths basketball.  He is easily frustrated when he can't do something perfect and he hates to disappoint.  He gets up early in the morning to get all the things done that he doesn’t like doing (practicing piano, reading, unloading the dishwasher).  He is my pickiest eater, but loves all things sweet (chocolate cake being at the top of his list).  He has a signature funny face that makes me laugh every time and he seems to be growing up way too quickly!  Meet my Noah. 


I am Noah.  I picked cream cheese eggs because I love them.  I started to like them when my Grandma Lisa made them for me.  They are my favorite because I like the taste of cream cheese.  I am going to make them again for breakfast tomorrow.


Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs

10 large eggs
1/2 heaping teaspoon salt
Several grinds of ground black pepper
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter
3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature

Crack eggs into a medium bowl.  Add salt, pepper, and milk.  Whip with a fork until streaks are gone and color is pure yellow; stop beating while bubbles are still large.

Meanwhile, put butter into a 12-inch nonstick skillet, then set the pan over medium high heat.  When the butter foams, swirl it around and up the sides of the pan.  Before foam completely subsides, pour in beaten eggs from one side of the pan to the other, slowly but deliberately, lifting and folding eggs as they form into curds, until eggs are nicely clumped into a single mound, but remain shiny and wet.  Add cream cheese to eggs and carefully fold into the eggs until just white streaks remain.  Serve immediately. 

1 comment:

  1. The Ventum 33 Best compound bow for hunting is Hoyt’s smoothest, quietest bow to date — and by a long shot. The bow features an all-new HBX cam system specifically designed for unparalleled performance. HBX comes in one cam size that covers the full draw length range by using two different module sizes, so you get the fastest performance across all draw lengths.Best compound bow for beginners

    ReplyDelete